■┃Presented By: Gaming Club of Bangladesh
■┃Associate Sponsors: Jokers Den &Eyes Two Gaming
■┃Registration Start From 10th October 2020
■┃Only For Emulator Players
■┃Registration Fee: Free
■┃Slots Will be Given On First Come First Serve Basis
Note: The rules mentioned below are to be strictly followed. Violation of any of these may lead your team to Point Deduction or a direct ban from the tournament.
❙ Rule #1 : FAIR PLAY
Use of any 3rd party application(s)that will enhance or change the default gameplay (X-Mouse Button,Macro/Double Mouse Button,etc), Using hacks, exploiting any sort of bugs or glitches are extremely prohibited. Your Team will be banned from the tournament if you are found guilty.
❙ Rule #2 : DEVICE
Only Emulator Players are allowed. 3rd party emulators like SmartGaga,LD Player etc. are prohibited. Only Gameloop and Phoenix Os Users are allowed.
❙ Rule #3 : ROSTERS
• Minimum Level Requirement: 45
• At least one streamer is compulsory in the roster.
• Rosters must contain a minimum of 4 players and maximum of 6 players.
• Every team must have a team leader with whom we’ll have all the official talks and who’ll get room ID and Passwords.
• You can make unlimited changes in the roster before the deadline. Once the deadline is over you cannot make any change in the team. No exception will be made unless you show valid reasons to the Community management.
• Smurfing or playing with unregistered player will lead your team straight to disqualification.
• At least two player from the squad must join their dedicated team voice channel while playing. No extra player will be allowed in their channel during the match.
❙ Rule #4 : Room Id and Passwords
Room Id and Passwords will be given to a specific channel 15 minutes before the starting time and only the team leader will have access to it. Players must join the room in time as the room will start in exact time. Exceptions can be made when we face any kind of technical issue/room fills before time.
❙ Rule #5 : MAPS
All players must download all the required maps for the tournament. The match will not be delayed if a player is kicked for not downloading the map.
❙ Rule #6 : Tie Breaker
If two teams have the same point then the team with most kill point will be given priority. If the kill point is same then we will qualify the team with better average position. [eg: If your team placed #3,#6 & #9 in 3 matches then you average position is (3+6+9)/3 = 6] If your average position is same then there will be a toss.
❙ Rule #7 : TEAM UP
Teaming with other players will result in permanent ban from the tournament.
❙ Rule #8 : REMATCH
If any problem is affecting a significant amount of players, a rematch will be considered. This is an exception which will be discussed and only then the final decision will be announced.
❙ Rule #9 : Technical Issue
We will not be responsible for someone’s own technical/hardware issues such as lag,ping problem, etc. There won’t be a rematch if any particular player is glitched.
❙ Rule #10: Moss & Screenshots
• Every player must submit Moss within 2 hours of the game. You can use Screen Capture/Mobile Recording as an alternative of Moss. If someone is on live stream he must use display capture and he has to submit the stream link in Dedicated Channel.
• Phoenix Players must submit Mobile Recording/Screen Recording and have to show their MAC Address at least for once in the video.
• If someone is unable to Submit Proper Moss/Screenshots we will either disqualify the whole team or deduct their point accordingly.
• If we find any player suspicious despite checking their moss then will will ask for a PC check. We will use our own hack detecting software and you will be bound to let us check your PC through team viewer to ensure your fair play identity.
PS: The battle management have the right to change any rule or make any decision at any time in necessary situations. Exceptions can be made and no misbehavior towards the battle management will be tolerated.
Step 1. Go to this link and create a GCB account (if you already have one, just go to step 2).
Step 2. Go to My GCB Arena or check your email and copy your GCB PUBGM UGI.
Step 3. Without a GCB UGI from all of your team members, you CANNOT participate in “PUBG Mobile Emulator League Series-1”. So make sure the team leader collects all of his/her teammates’ GCB UGI before proceding to step 4.